Head of Marketing (m/w/d)
Born out of the belief that solar is one of the most powerful solutions to fixing energy and climate issues, our goal has been to make solar energy an easy and profitable investment. We are, in short, tomorrow's energy company that aims at creating leading solutions to catch and share the sun.
Svea Solar has been growing exponentially within a couple of years across five markets, achieving roughly 175 million EUR in turnover in 2022. Svea Solar expanded to Germany in 2020 and is now on a trajectory of becoming Svea Solar's leading market.
Do you want to help more people become aware of and excited about joining the solar revolution? Then join the #powershift! ☀️
Based in our office in Cologne, you are responsible for planning and successfully executing the marketing strategy in Germany. As part of the market leadership team, you will play a pivotal role in helping the German market thrive and outperform the industry and the competition. You will report directly to the Managing Director in Germany and have a dotted line report to the CXO based in our HQ in Stockholm.
The company's pace of growth makes the role both strategic and hands-on. More specifically, the position entails but is not limited to the following:
- Act as an overall responsible for planning and leading the execution of marketing strategy and customer relationships in Germany, including but not limited to growing brand awareness, optimizing customer acquisition channels (primarily digital), increasing customer engagement and ultimately generating customer leads for the sales department.
- Streamline customer journey and customer experience for the market.
- Define, track & analyze marketing budget and performance plans that maximize the efficiency of marketing spend and growth through all parts of the marketing funnel.
- Have ownership of marketing KPIs in Germany.
- Be responsible for collaboration with external marketing partners and stakeholders.
- Grow and lead the marketing team in Germany.
Are we a match?
We are a value-driven company, and it is essential that you can stand by our values while leading the team and driving sustainable hypergrowth. We are a great match if you thrive with freedom under responsibility, operating in a matrix organizational structure: adhering to the global marketing and brand strategy, and at the same time, driving customer acquisition in a customized for the market way.
To successfully lead marketing strategy not only on today's but also future scope, we believe that you should have the following:
- Solid hands-on and strategic experience with a broad range of disciplines within marketing, including but not limited to the digital marketing mix, B2C marketing, performance and customer acquisition marketing.
- Experience in owning a multimillion marketing P&L, forecasting, financial planning & budget allocation in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with building and leading a team.
- Created and executed marketing strategy and budget across various marketing channels and customer journey.
- Led continuous improvements through analysis of data and insights.
- Solid understanding of German consumer and market trends.
- Native-level proficiency in German language and high proficiency in English.
- Experience with or interest in mastering Google Analytics and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Experience with or interest in learning about the solar energy industry. ☀️
Join us in the power shift towards a sustainable future! Easy apply with your Linkedin-profile as soon as possible. We do not require a traditional CV or cover letter, but we will ask a few questions during the application process to understand your background better.
We accept applications both in German and English (English preferred).
Please read more about our standard recruitment process here: /careersgermany.sveasolar.com/pages/recruitment-process. For this executive leadership role, there might be additional steps about which we will inform you during the first call. The interviews are held both in English and German.
Diversity & Inclusion
Svea Solar believes that a diverse workplace leads to the creativity that’s necessary for the industry to keep on growing in a sustainable & innovative way. We welcome new co-workers from different backgrounds and experiences to represent the diversity of our community and customers.
Read more about Svea Solar in Germany: /sveasolar.de
- Status Homeoffice/Vor Ort
- Hybrid Homeoffice/Vor Ort
Über Svea Solar Deutschland
Head of Marketing (m/w/d)
Laden des Bewerbungsformulars
Arbeitest du bereits bei Svea Solar Deutschland?
Hilf uns, deinen neuen Kollegen zu finden!